Friday, November 21, 2008

What a day...

What a day so far. Not as crazy as yesterday. I went to the pool yesterday and I had no luck. I left my swimming shorts at home. There was no point in going back home. Oh well...I wouldn't have had much time to swim anyways.

I went back to the pool this morning and swam for about an hour. Not all of it was swimming. Today was the largest amount of swimming I have done in some time.

I swam 2,000 meters. There are 40 days left and my swimming goal is to reach 225,000 meters (150 miles). I only have 13,750 meters left to go. I might have to swim more meters each day just so I can reach my goal. The holidays are tricky and 2 days a week at 1,000m per day may not cut it.

Tis the season to be Jolly. I have a new coffee I brewed today. It's called English Caramel. Not bad.

1 comment:

ShirleyPerly said...

I hate it when I forget something essential for the pool. Glad you were able to get the swim in today!