Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!
Gobble, Gobble. I hope you have a wondering Thanksgiving day! I have no workouts planned and I anticipate eating as much turkey as I can!! This is different from last year where I tried to control myself. I figured I would try to eat around 5,000-7,000 calories today.

Don't worry. I have many hard workouts to come! I will burn off most of the weight I gain...if any...within a week.

Nicole and I are going to my Uncle's for Thanksgiving. I plan on watching some football and having a few beers.

3 comments:

Brent Buckner said...

Good plan! I plan to gain 2 pounds this long weekend.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Tea said...

I hope you had a wonderful holiday!

ShirleyPerly said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. Hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving!!