Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Swim
Warm Up: 400 meters w/ drills
Main: 400 pull, 400 with board
Cool down: 100 meters
Total: 1,300 meters

I used some fins today. They fit very nice and WOW. I could sure swim better. Something I will have to keep working on. I am going to start working much harder on my stroke count.

Run
To Cherry Creek State Park
Time: 27:44
Distance: 4.56 mi
Pace: 6:05/mile
Avg. Speed: 9.87mph
Calories Burned: 528

Boy was that Snickers Marathon Energy bar good. Yum!! I hade some honey dew before I ran. That could have been a mistake. I thought I was running much slower than what my pace was. I was almost running 10mph. That is super fast. Of course I was running with the wind and lots of downhill. It was out and back, so I got to see some of the uphill too. I timed my miles, but they were off more than just a little.

I have been super hungry lately. H U N G R Y. I am posting this after Nicole and I just finsihed watched the "biggest loser" TV show. Very inspiring!

I have some big news to share....SOON! It's pretty exciting, and it really has nothing to do with me.

1 comment:

ShirleyPerly said...

My swim instructor highly recommended swimming with fins occasionally to help increase my ankle flexibility (runners often have stiff ankles), among other things.

Look forward to hearing what the big news is!