Friday, August 10, 2007

Not Been Tagged

I haven't been tagged, but I have seen others. Since I have a new blog, I felt like this would be a fun activity to do. Not that I want to waste time...
Jobs I’ve Held
Babysitting
KFC
Subway
Plumbing Warehouse
Technical Computer Lab Assistant
Office Depot Intern
Safeco Insurance Co. Intern
Westwood College
Colorado Association of School Executives
ITT Technical Institute
Adams State College Extended Studies
City of Aurora (Library)

Movies I Can Watch Over & Over
Austin Powers

My Guilty Pleasures
Candy, Ice Cream, dinking on the computer, fantasy baseball, Internet

Places I Have Lived (in order)
Arvada, CO
Westminster, CO
Alamosa, CO
Denver, CO
Aurora, CO

Shows I Enjoy
Friends
NFL Football
Lost
Dancing with the Stars

Places I Have Been on Vacation
Disneyworld
Florida
Washington D.C.
Myrtle Beach, SC
San Fransisco, CA
Long Beach, CA
Hollywood
Yellowstone National Park
Grand Canyon
Yosimite National ParkOmaha, NE
Jamaica
Ohio
Austin, TX

Favorite Foods
Ice Cream
Candy
Green beans

Websites I Visit Daily
Fellow Bloggers
Hotmail Mail
Google
MSN
Yahoo Fantasy Baseball/Football

Body Parts I Have Injured
Collateral Ligament of the thumb

Nicknames You’ve Been Called
Eric
Iron Eric
E
E-man

No comments: